Nightingale Hammerson House

31st August 2012

image

Working closely with FCSI consultant Tim Dunn and Nightingale House Facilities Manager Ray Taylor, Court Catering Equipment are nearing the end of the complete re build of the kitchen. Due to building delays the installation of the equipmment has been compressed significantly and some how in one weeks time this will be finished.

Nightingale House was originally known as The Home for Aged Jews. Nightingale has a 170 year history, originating in the East End of London. In 1908, the Home moved into its current site in Clapham, South London, following a gift of the building and grounds by Lord Wandsworth, the Viscount de Stern. In 2008, Nightingale celebrated the centenary of its current site, it currently has an extensive development programme underway of which the kitchen are a major part

More to follow